Friday 8 June 2012

Introduction

Welcome to our new blog!

I'll start with an introduction.

My name is Karissa, I am 22 years old. I'm from QLD, Australia and I have a great big passion for photography! In August 2011, my son, Max, was born. My passion for photography turned into a passion for babies and all things baby! So it wasn't long before I put my two favourite things together and decided to enter the market of baby and family photography!

I have a business partner that joined with me in March 2011, her name is KC and she has a little boy called Byron. We have been friends for years and were working separately in the same industry, so it just made sense that we should combine forces and tackle the market together!

At present we are still setting up and getting our name out there, Cardboard Hearts! Tell your friends!

We offer anything baby or family related, as well as branching into real estate, portfolio shots and pet portraits.

Our base is in Kallangur, QLD, where we have an in-home studio set up for our baby and newborn photos.

Our aim is to create beautiful images at a very affordable price. After going to various Pixie Photo shoots with my son and being shocked by the prices that they charge families, I decided that we need people out there that aren't trying to rip you off!

We sell a session, and your images come on a disc for free. You don't buy $100 prints from us. We don't watermark our hi-res photos and once you have paid in full, that disc is yours and those photos can be printed over and over.

Hopefully over the next few weeks this blogger will start looking a bit more like a portfolio and can help spread our name out over the great big www!

No comments:

Post a Comment