Sunday 17 June 2012

Lazy Sundays

 I always call them Lazy Sundays, but when you have a VERY active 9 month old, there's really not much time to be lazy!

With Max on the move, I'm constantly looking for ways to entertain him before he wrecks the house!

At bath time we tried out some Crayola Colour Bubbles. Great big purple bubbles that spray purple dots everywhere when they pop, they make bath time very entertaining!

Max enjoyed popping each of the bubbles as they landed on the water, and painting in the purple goo on the side of the bath tub.

Earlier in the day we did some experimenting with Play Dough! I had bought some the week before and secretly, I was more excited to play with it than Max.

He loved tearing off little pieces of the dough and studying them carefully, inspecting each piece and squishing them between his fingers.

Of course he had to taste the dough, but it only took one taste before he decided that it was gross!

I look forward to many, many more of these "lazy" Sundays. They are the best days for me to spend time and bond with my son. There's no stress on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment